Monday, March 14, 2011

Doing the Dada in LA

Hey guys! I have been gone for a long time now. Moved from Stockholm to Los Angeles to study, so I have been busy lately but I have more time now so hopefully everything can go back to normal.

Swedish quality + Crazy American diva = Success?


By the way, what do you guys think of SHM's new single?

Of course it's gonna be on the charts but is it really this style of house we can expect from these three gentlemen in the future? In my opinion it's too commercial...Coldplay meets Guetta? I'm not going to rule this track out before I listen to the 320 but from what I can hear in this clip it's too much radio over it. I don't mean that it is a bad tune, it's of course a world class production but they should have an own and unique style as they had with LTWB, One and Miami to Ibiza.
What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment