Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This is the biggest boar in the world

Wild animals and environment protection

I ate a boar's anus

Before seeing this biggest boar, I have never seen a boar even a baby boar. I grew up in an upland of south China. My parents saw tigers and boars when they were young; but in our generation, almost all wild animals are gone. We can hardly see crows, owls, woodpeckers, rabbits even sparrows nowadays, much less boars and tigers. But when I was a child, I ate a boar's anus! ha ha ha ha!!!


when I was a child, I used to be sick all the time. My parents were poor and couldn't afford medicine or going to a hospital. They had used all kinds of herbs to treat my loose bowels called dysentery but failed. I had been suffering from this disease for many years from 4 or 5 until almost 12 years old, so that I had hardly good time in my childhood. My mother thought I couldn't grow up. Now I know God protected me all the way because all I could remember was many huge human shapes in different dark colors threatening me no matter daytime or nighttime; therefore, I never slept putting my head out of quilt.

Someday, my father brought a piece of meat back. He warned my siblings not to steal, it was only for me. They were so jealous of me, I was so proud to have a special treat. My mother steamed it with sticky rice powder or other stuff. It was sooooo delicious that in my whole childhood I only remembered this great meal - It was the most delicious meal I have ever eaten in my whole life! My brothers and sisters watched me eatting, mouthwatering. After I had licked up my lips and the bowl, my mother told me it was a boar's anus! It was a folk medicine treatment for my dysentery. Everybody laughed at me loudly ! I wanted to vomit out! But to tell you the truth, it WAS so delicious! from that time on, my dysentery seemed really be healed!
I didn't know who had caught that boar; my father didn't, he only got an anus from someone else without any more meat. So we are not one of those who have slaughtered wild animals and have destroyed our environment. I am NOT encouraging people to kill a boar to cure dysentery but reminding us to protect our friends--wild animals and protect our environment.

Source www,hubpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment