Friday, April 16, 2010

AWOL: A Way Of Life LIVE (1995)


whats up. art cuebik here. just wanted to share one of the most bad ass jungle mixtapes i have ever heard in my life and has been a huge inspiration to me as a dj (big up the starchild for hooking me up with this mix back in the day). this one goes back to '95. we got a whole slew of djs and mcs up in this piece like randall, dr s gachet, kenny ken, darren jay, mc gq, fearless and micky "pussyclot" finn. this is such a classic and you can feel the vibes at ministry of sound as if you were really there when you listen to it. throughout the mix you can hear whistles, airhorn, and people just totally losing their minds the whole time. its giving me goosebumps right now listening to it!!! turn this up WAYYYYY LOUUUUUD.

*not my link, i found it online

DOWNLOAD

A1 DJ Biggs The Hunter
A2 Splash Babylon
B1 Northern Connexion Reel Funk (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix)
B2 P-Funk P. Funk Era (V.I.P. Mix)
B3 Cool Hand Flex The Melody Madness (V.I.P. Mix)
C1 Randall & Andy C Sound Control (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix)
C2 Dark Man* Dis Sound Ruff
C3 Kenny Ken The Pied Piper (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix)
D1 D.R.S. Everyman (A.W.O.L. V.I.P. Mix)
D2 Dr. S. Gachet & Audio Maze The Dreamer (DJ Aphrodite V.I.P. Mix)
E1 Prizna Fire (Dr. S. Gachet V.I.P. Mix)
E2 Dr. S. Gachet & Audio Maze Touch My Toes (Dreamteam V.I.P. Mix)
F1 Aladdin Mash Up Yer Know (V.I.P. Mix)
F2 Mickey Finn* & Aphrodite A.W.O.L. (V.I.P. Mix)
F3 L Double Da Base 2 Dark (Mickey Finn Special Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment